Concierge Security in Hamilton & Surrounding Areas
Investing Wisely in Your Building’s Security
Concierge security is a key part in keeping apartment, condo, or corporate buildings secure and functioning optimally, but are you getting the full value of your investment from your concierge staff?
What duties should I expect my Concierge Security to perform?
At any assigned placement, a Security Concierge Guard is expected to perform the following duties in some capacity based on client preferences:
- Greet tenants, workers, and visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Provide area-specific guidance to visitors regarding restaurants, entertainment, transportation and more
- Enforce building security statutes including, but not limited to, safety rules, policies, procedures, and security assistance
- On-site patrol of assigned locations on the property
- Maintain record-keeping practices and reporting per client preferences
- Observe and report suspicious activity on the premises
- Emergency security response and liaising with emergency services (police, fire, or ambulance) in the event of a serious incident on-site
Are Concierge Security required to wear a uniform while on duty?
It all depends on the client’s preference. Most commonly, concierge staff are required to wear a suit or alternate formal wear in order to present a welcoming and professional appearance at all times. No matter the employee dress code, concierge staff should always appear clean and well groomed.
What qualities should I look for when hiring Concierge Security?
Whether you’re considering working with a security company to outfit your building or looking to hire a security guard an individual basis, there are some key qualifications you should look for in your candidates:
- Up-to-date security licensing or training.
- When hiring security, each candidate should be well versed in the province’s security protocols and should be fully trained in necessary safety procedures (i.e. first aid training, etc.). If a candidate has completed all the necessary training with the government of Ontario, they can provide you with the necessary documentation on request.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A concierge security candidate will need to provide direct service with guests of the building, along with consistent security reporting per the client’s directives. In order to best accomplish these tasks, your applicant will need to display exceptional communication skills through your every interaction.
- An in-depth knowledge of your area.
- Whether for the purpose of recommending things to do for visitors or conducting risk-assessment for security purposes, ensuring your concierge staff has a full understanding.
- A highly professional demeanour.
- In order to best serve building tenants, a concierge must exceed expectations at all times through high-quality service. This includes greeting each and every visitor, opening doors, going the extra mile for guests, and more.
In order to best serve building tenants, a concierge must exceed expectations at all times through high-quality service. This includes greeting each and every visitor, opening doors, going the extra mile for guests, and more.
Looking to hire Concierge Security? Unsatisfied with your current security personnel? We can help!
At Third Watch Protection Services, we value our customers deeply and we are dedicated to keeping our clients and their tenants safe and secure. If you are interested in new Security provider, Third Watch Protection is here to help protect your property. Call us today at 437-350-3373 or email email@example.com to get started!