Condominium and Concierge Security Services in Hamilton
Is your condominium or hotel safe? With Third Watch Protection Services, there’s no question.
Upon entering a hotel or condo building, your building’s concierge is often your first line of defense against security threats including trespassing, vandalism, fire and more. Beyond that, your concierge also plays a key role in the day-to-day functions of your building and offer personalized support to residents and visitors. The importance of having a qualified candidate fulfill these duties cannot be understated. That’s why at Third Watch, we specialize in providing our clients with highly trained and professional concierge security services.
What sets our Concierge Security Services apart?
Our concierge service is based on our “customer partnership” philosophy and our ability to tailor a courtesy security guards, or front desk services, program to fit the specific building security needs of our Customers’ properties. At Third Watch Protection Services, it’s our goal to provide each of our clients with exceptional customer service with every interaction.
What do our Concierge Security Services include?
Acting as an ambassador to bridge the gap between visitors, residents and property management, our Concierge Security personnel will monitor the front desk or entrance of your building closely including receive mail, sign in visitors, and secure key areas within the building. During the course of each shift, you can also expect your security guard to check:
- Inspect all entry points to ensure doors are locked and the perimeter is clear. Check mechanical/electrical rooms for leaks, abnormal pressure readings or unusual odours
- Ensure the security of the building and the safety of the residents
- Ensure that protocols are followed in case of fire alarms and other emergencies
- Enforce building security statutes including, but not limited to, safety rules, policies, procedures, and security assistance
- Manage a professional front desk
- Answering telephones, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate Customer personnel
- Take care of the needs of residents and investigate noise complaints
- Greet tenants, workers, and visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Write incident reports and submit them to the property manager and Third Watch management.
Looking for a new partner in securing your condominium or hotel? Look no further.
If you are interested in augmenting your current building security plan by adding or changing your security provider, contact Third Watch Protection Services today for a free consultation. Offering flexible security packages or takeover contracts, we are happy to work with you to develop a transition process always ensuring your building’s security.
Please contact us today at 1-888-444-5232 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you keep your Condominium protected!